I am international student from Brazil at Metropolitan State University of Denver majoring in Marketing. I have experience with Graphic Design, Webdesign, UI/UX Design, Advertising and Videography. However my principal focus in on Webdesign and UI/UX Design.
Web Design – UI/UX Design
Having a website is more than just having an online business card. It actually is a living part of your company on the web.
A logo is a visual expression of all that your company believes, does and is. Branding provides an aesthetic standard that reaches all the levels of your company, creating a more concise, congruent and eye pleasing message for your clients
Marketing is much more than selling a product or service; It is to understand the soul of your company and to share it with your customers in an effective form that will generate loyalty, and later on conversion.
RESUME & sKILLS
5Seleto (Seleto Marketing Digital)
Job: Graphic Designer / Account Manager
- Planned, designed and launched websites with a content centered design to engage users and increase the conversion rate.
- Designed corporate visual identity that expressed the organization’s values and ambitions.
- Dealt with clients’ needs as an Account Manager.
Youth with a Mission Denver
Job: Graphic Design Intern / Voluntary work
- Planned, designed and launched a new website to engage users. The organization had an increase of 35% in the number of people getting involved within its programs after the launch of the website.
- Designed a new visual identity that expressed the organization’s values and ambitions.
Job: UI/UX Designer Intern
- Designed pages for the website that were developed and released to customers.
- Designed the 12 email templates used by the 80,000+ users.
- Worked creating users flows and wireframes.